FootGolf at Lake Lindero Golf Course
Lake Lindero Golf Course is proud to be a part of the FootGolf family. Introduced in August of 2014, the club started offering a 9-hole FootGolf course for individuals of all ages, families, and groups to enjoy on a regular basis.
FootGolf is an addictive sport that combines the best of soccer and golf. Similar to golf, the players’ intent is to kick a ball into the hole with the least amount of strokes possible. FootGolf uses the basic model of golf, with a tee box, a green, bunkers, hazards and the hole.
- Public $10
- Juniors (under 17) $7
- Ball Rental $5
How to Play FootGolf
1. Wear appropriate clothing.
2. Your ball must be easy to identify.
3. Review the scorecard and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
4. Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters behind the tee markers.
5. The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
6. Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind).
7. Play the ball from where it lies: You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player´s kick or ball in any way.
8. The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
9. The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
10. If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the hazard (annotated by red line), receiving a one stroke penalty or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one stroke penalty.
11. Out of bounds markers are annotated with white stakes. Place the ball within 2 steps from where the ball crossed between the Out of Bounds receiving a one stroke penalty.
1. Do not walk on golf greens with soccer shoes.
2. Please maintain position with the group in front of you. Groups falling behind and holding up play will be moved forward to recapture position. 9-holes should not take more than 2 hours to play.
3. Do not enter a backyard to retrieve your ball.
4. No personal or outside food or beverages.